Rules And Regulationsomxadmin
School Education in Dondaicha, Dhule
Code of conduct
- At the first stroke of the bell at 8.45 a.m., all must fall in line immediately and form the lines for the assembly where they will recite Prayers and subsequently move silently to their classrooms.
- All are expected to speak in ENGLISH in SCHOOL.
- Utmost cleanliness must be observed in school premises. Throwing of litter, pieces of paper, seeds and skins of fruits is strictly prohibited in the campus .
- Writing or scribbling on walls and desk, benches or anywhere else is strictly prohibited.
- Any kind of damage done by pupils to the school equipment, furniture, building, etc. will have to make good by the student concerned. Penalty shall be decided by the Principal.
- Regularity, implicit obedience, politeness, courtesy in speech and conduct and tidiness of books, dress and persons are rigidly insisted upon.
- Silence must be observed in the corridors and on the stairways.
- No books (other than Text or Library books, ) needed be brought to School. Any objectionable literature found in possession of the student justifies the dismissal.
- The school shall not be held responsible for books, money, clothes and other articles that are lost. Students must look after their own things. It is not advisable for pupils to have money, valuable articles or jewelry with them. Harmful or lethal objects should not be brought to school.
- Fancy watches are not allowed to be worn in the school and will be confiscated. Students from Std. VII only will be allowed to wear wrist watches.
- Mobile Phones are strictly prohibited in the school premises. Any student found carrying a mobile phone, it will be confiscated and a heavy penalty will be levied upon on the parents.
- Birthdays are not to be celebrated in the school by distributing sweets or any kind of presents.
- Pupils are answerable to the School Authorities for their conduct both in and even outside the School. Hence misbehavior in public places and conveyance is punishable. Every student should endeavor to keep up high tone of the school, by excelling in good manners and deportment.
- A student who is unwell should not be sent to school. In case of emergency, medical fees and transport charges will be borne by the parents. Students suffering from contagious or infectious diseases are not permitted to attend school.
- Any sort of complaints / suggestions regarding school matters should be handed over to the Principal and not to the class teachers.
- Any correspondence by the parents should be on a separate application / note on a fullscape paper and must be sent in an envelope.
- Parents or Guardians can request a meeting with the teacher only with the prior permission of the Principal and should never approach the teacher directly in the classroom.
- For breach of any School Rules, a student may be fined or otherwise punished at the discretion of the Principal.
- All children must reach the school at least 10 min. before the school bell rings .
- All students must attend the schools’ General Assembly
- Latecomers should bring a note of explanation from their parents.
- Students must bring books according to the time-table of the day . They must see that all the books are neatly covered and labeled.
- Students are strictly forbidden to leave the school premises at unusual times. In case of emergency/sickness an application should be made to the Principal seeking permission.
- Students must not run around inside the school building..
- Students/Parents should avoid offering gifts or presents to any of the staff at any time.
- All students must wear only prescribed uniform on all weekdays without making any alterations. It should always be clean.
- The colored dress is allowed only on Birthdays for Std. I to IV and on other occasions as and when announced by the school. Vth Std. onwards students are not allowed to wear colored dress on ANY OCCASION.
- The nails will be checked on every Monday. They should be properly trimmed and kept clean. Nail painting of any kind is strictly prohibited.
- Tattoos, bangles, goggles, fancy pins, mehendi, etc. are strictly not allowed to be worn in the school. However girls may wear small bindi and small earrings.
- Boys must have a regular crew-cut. The student boys are not allowed to grow either moustaches or beard. The girls can arrange their hair in 1 or 2 braids and tie them up with white ribbon or 2 pony tails with white ribbon. White hair band must be used for short hair.
- Irregular attendance and unwarranted absence justifies dismissal. Students must not be kept away from the School for celebrations like engagements, marriages, poojas, etc.
- The parents of the children who remain absent even for a day must write a note in the ‘Leave and Absentee Record’ in the calendar stating the reason for absentee. It must be signed by both parents as well as the teachers.
- In case of a long sickness, a letter must be sent to the Principal on a neat sheet of paper enclosed in an envelope with appropriate details written on it. Parents must not wait to send this intimation until the child recovers. Parents must produce a medical certificate for absence on account of illness.
- Child will be marked present only if he/she represents the school in competitions. For private competition he/she will be, marked absent.
Absence for any other reason would be permitted only with the prior permission from the Principal. Leaving the school premises without Principal’s permission is strictly not allowed. In case if the student is found missing from the class, the school will no longer be responsible for his/her act as well as safety. Such student will not be allowed to resume classes unless he/she is accompanied by parents. Only after discussion with parents and student, the Principal will decide what disciplinary action should be taken.
- Attendance is compulsory on National festivals namely Independence Day, Republic Day. Attendance on first and last working day of each session is compulsory.
- Parents taking children away during school vacation must ensure that their children attend the school on the reopening day . Non-availability of reservation of tickets will not be accepted as an excuse for coming late / leaving early.